Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oh....I wanted to tell you a little story that happened on Correy's birthday.




by Heidi Haggard Moorefield


I was having lunch with my friend Debbie and was telling her about Correy's story after seeing the posting for his birthday that morning. And this little boy who looked just like Correy did when he was three came running up to our table and just looked at me with his big blue eyes, big smile, all teeth and said "Hi". His mom calls him back to their table, she says, "Corey, leave those people alone and get back over here". Well I just about fell out of my seat, because THAT little boy looked like the spitting image of your Correy, it just gave me the chills all over. I just had to share that with you....I thought it was pretty cool. I know Correy did not know me, but I think he knows that I care. I almost felt like that was a sign to let me know he knows that. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Heidi.