Monday, December 20, 2010

Mark Of Honor




By Correy's Dad

Tattoo for a friend, brother, son:

When Correy died, my life changed forever, I know as a lot of you will say, you have 2 other sons. I know that & I love them deeply & cherish every moment with them! It’s the loss that sometimes is unbearable; unless you have lost a child you really can’t fully understand so please don’t even try to think why we are not “over” this! You watch a child being born, raise him, play with him, watch him go all through life, then one day he’s gone! No do overs or second chances…!

What makes me proud & happy is to see so much attention about Correy after he died, everyone getting tattoos. I can understand his brothers, Preston & Jarred and Vanessa of course. To see people like Rachel & Grant getting permanent tattoos representing what they want about Correy just boggles my mind. It shows how deeply his friendships were, maybe none of us can comprehend what they are feeling but to have a forever marking of a memory is awesome & incredible, what a honor they bestow on Correy.

I know there are many more people planning to get tattoos of some type, just so you ALL know, WE are very touched & blessed to have you as Correy’s friends! Nothing can replace Correy himself but all this attention & honor makes living a little easier.

Thank You!

No comments: