Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sand Boobies


     Correy was on this downer at one point in his life because he thought he would never find a decent date or girlfriend that wouldn't screw him over. I immediately called Stephanie and told her to get her hispanic butt over to my house before I kicked it. Correy laughed, and we waited.

     She got there and I told them to grab a sweater and some flip flops because I was taking them to the beach. So we hopped into my car and we blasted Nysnc and Back Street Boys all the way up to the beach. Laughing and singing the whole way up.


     We finally got up there and I waddled my way over to the beach although I was only three months prego I still like to milk the fact that I was prego because Correy would carry me. And truthfully I enjoyed being carried before I would have to do it myself with a baby in six months from then.


     So we finally got to the sand and I told Stephanie that we were going to make a sand woman for Correy. Correy turned red and laughed his embarrassed laugh. We gave this woman a pear shaped body and made enormous boobies. We told Correy that we found a woman for him that wouldn't screw him over. So he got on top of her and grabbed those sand boobies. It was soooo funny. We took a picture as proof he finally got to touch boobs. (Sorry Vanessa!)


     Leaving the beach we could see our sand woman and Correy had to break it to her that they needed to stop seeing each other. He was very sweet and said that it wasn't her it was him. We made fake money for the sand woman to take a cab home. Haha! Good ol' Core. I know I know, we were weird.


~Ashley Caraway

2 comments:

Correy's Mom said...

So where's the picture at Ashley?

Laura Loo said...

hahaha that is classic!! yes, must see picture. so sweet to give her sand money for a cab!